!-- DEBUT DU SCRIPT -->
Team *SF Index du Forum
Team *SF
Force Stratégie Union [FSU] ou [*SF]

Team *SF Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: HQ T.i I'm&Back 06.02.2016 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team *SF Index du Forum -> Le monde de socom ftb3 -> Vidéo de joueurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
babriclae

Masculin
Crédits: 121
Moyenne de crédits: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 21:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ T.i I'm&Back 06.02.2016 Répondre en citant

T.i I'm Back > bit.ly/1ZgYfvs

T.i I'm Back

10cf746e54
^ Die Deutschen Trend Charts (2009-07-17). ^ "T.I. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: I never let you down I'mma shine on sight Keep your mind on your grind and off of mines, alright? Work Hard, I'mma ball on them squares, I flow Quarter-million dollar cars everywhere I goI know in the lead it may seem me might be But no matter what they doing they don't do it like me Like a G, I hold it down for the town I'm at In a flash like that, recognize I'm backStrike a match, catch a fire, any moment I decide That's enough of all your lies, boy, your buzz just died Step inside, super fly, to the shoes in they coupe Then exit out with all the bitches like we always doMy desire to retire grow with every new crew 'Cause these guys just don't rhyme my niggas use to. T.I.P. T.I. Retrieved 2010-03-04. Retrieved May 24, 2013. Retrieved 2012-02-24.

Add gas What's a Molotov cocktail? And never break a glass Scary-ass nigga, wanna come for me? You better bring it I ain't mad, I forgive 'em, God I know they ain't mean itYeah I seen it all before, hate I'm popping and they ain't Rack they brain, try to think how to stop it and they can't Ain't that lame? But then they hatred manifest to pure malice I'm no longer being careless, I'mma let you niggas have itWon't be satisfied 'til somebody dies and I'm patient, waiting Know me and the reaper on a first name basis now I'mma let you make it now, stay totally out the way for you But know that we can take it any place you wanna take it toHating in your blood, cuz guess it's just too late for you All I could do is pray for you or organize a wake for you Your choice, clearly I ain't hearing your voice Keep it up and I'mma send your ass to chill with Aunt JoyHey, you can the bottom partner I'm up in the sky box I got shit locked-down, nigga, why stop now? I'm so above you hover over suckers, why drop down? I'm so profound it goes down andI never let you down I'mma shine on sight Keep your mind on your grind and off of mines, alright? Work Hard, I'mma ball on them squares, I flow Quarter-million dollar cars everywhere I goI know in the lead it may seem me might be But no matter what they doing they don't do it like me Like a G, I hold it down for the town I'm at In a flash like that, recognize I'm back Songwriters HARRIS, CLIFFORD / RANDALL, DEXTER RASHAD / BOBINO, CHARLES / DUNCAN, DEMETRI Published by Lyrics Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Ultra Tunes, Royalty Network, THE ADMINISTRATION MP, INC. Rap-Up. Retrieved 2012-02-24. Retrieved 2012-02-24. ^ "T.I. Retrieved May 24, 2013. iTunes (Apple). Trendcharts.de. On the week ending April 3, 2010, "I'm Back" debuted at #44 on the Billboard Hot 100. Trap Muzik.

naruto shippuden episode 397liverpool sound collagea magic houseforever s01 psa hevcweb designer 2011katsuni all classits tha worldpsychedelic furs best ofsons anarchy dvdripyour life in their hands

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 21:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team *SF Index du Forum -> Le monde de socom ftb3 -> Vidéo de joueurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006